6 Strategies to Reframe Struggles
- Don’t stop when you are temporarily defeated, kicked around or whipped; take a step back and know it is only when you stop that you fail. It is never what happens but how you react that matters. There will be struggles in all growth. Mistakes are temporary and the perfect opportunity to learn a new strategy!
- Make fewer mistakes they make changes accordingly and in realtime and adjust as necessary. Their mindset is that nothing can stop me because there is always a way and I adapt to find it. Through growth and stretching your character you will find greatness.
- Focus on Growth and Happiness Learn new strategies to reprogram your brain with new information ie opperating systems. A great place to start is your daily affirmation; click here 101 examples this is my life and I am a success! Reframe your challenges into new and creative ways that you learn marketing strategies. They are easy and I am inspired because the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain to change!
- Change the struggle in our minds is so real that it absolutely must happen; where we are is no longer acceptable. I accept the responsibility to do whatever it takes to reach the reward of receiving of my goals. If we change the way we look at things the thinks we look at change. The key is to Stay positive by exercising the attitude of gratitude! Check out my”attraction Marketing blog post. CLICK HERE
- Nothing grows in a Comfort Zone the best way to confront and overcome any set-back, struggle or adverse challenge is to take a risk and move forward. This is almost always outside your confort zone but yields the greatest results learned by doing. Rarely will there be “instant” success or relief but remember a master has failed more times than the apprentice has tried! Learn just enough to take the next step, then do it again and again. Repeat, repeat repeat the repitition changes your brains neurology, this practice leads straight through the growth you desire!
- Celebrate all Successes continue moving forward and as you observe your success unfold. Harnass the momentum these successes and will turn your old highs into the new baseline!