What do you Create when you are prospecting, Courisity or Aversion? Once you begin to think strategically. Both have their place but Curiosity is the obvious choice for business and authentic video.
- Curiosity is Free, created by a thought and self sustaining! Usually, prompted by a question, “thought” provoking is best. Which is easy to do when you structure your communication strategically. Some will use scripts while others “Ad-lib” Both can be effective and through time either strategy will become fluid and natural.
- Aversion is also free but often starts with a feeling that is usually negitive in nature. Pitching, little to no value, the feeling of presure and unimportant contersation magnify this sensation. Placing a big negitive cloud tainting future communications! This is best avoided unless dealing with telemarketers and the like!
I created a short AUTHENTIC video highlighting How to be Authentic Video. 5 minutes of authentic fun click here >>>> https://youtu.be/SS_9R66YD-Y
The old school way of pitching and convincing is nearly dead but its odor still lingers. The new economy augmented by social media is focused around connecting, entertaining and collaborating. Establishing RAPPORT by using any or of the three is the foundation for any “New” economy. Once the connection is established the prime objective is grow the curiousity (Rapport) by adding value. This is attraction marketing by all descriptions. It works equally well professionally as it does personally!
- Furthermore, How you can create an authentic video is very simple. Be clear about what you want the video to be about. Keep it simple and short, around 3 to 7 min. stay on topic. Create curiosity by asking a question(s) and if possible end with a question. This is furtile ground for future videos and allows you the flexibility to build on previous work or take a tanget in a new direction! Weather you practice in front of a mirror or just wing it remember consistancy is the key! Work these 4 points into every video.
- Intro/Bio Always state your name and edify your audience. Share a little history for the relevance. And if it is a part of you journey all the better. Remeber authenticity is a hallmack that you want as a keystone.
- Ask a question This must be a question that is an interest the audience. General or specific it must be a question folks can identify with and are curious about.
- Answer the question Give specific examples that define, explain or answer the question. It is best done in your own words, with your allegory or personal experience. Proof in the pudding examples and tesimonials are gold!
- Call to action Tell your audience what is the next step, be absolutely clear. Where to go, where to find more information, the next step or sign up/buy here!
Now, go make a video!
If you do not have a Clear Step-By-Step Blueprint For Generating Leads On social media And Successfully Recruiting People, This Will Help You! Click here <<<<<
P.P.S. – If you enjoyed this post on Attraction Marketing, remember to like, share, and comment below!