Wisdom is Knowledge Applied, Leadership is taking ACTION!
Never settle for mediocre! On my entrepreneurial journey I have gleaned many lessons which have sharpened my leadership skills. Today I share the five foundational pillars of noteworthy and truly effective Leadership.
- 1) Focus: you absolutely must have a clear focus, on your destination. The fast way to manifest your outcomes is to start with the end in mind!! Studying renouned leaders I observed a gameplan that included coaching and/or mentorship! Simply put “follow the leaders and leard the followers”
- 2) Competence: your posture, radiates the confidence of a positive purpose. By taking action you learn and grow! This creates momentum and results. Celebrate and share all successes. The value is in the learnings, it makes your story unique and pure Gold!
- 3) Transparency: be real, depth of character is one of the hallmarks of effective leadership. Live your life and run your business in such a way, that if someone says something negative about you, no one would believe them.
- 4) Integrity: Do the “right” thing, especially if no one is watching. It is your internal barometer of right and wrong. When perplexed or challenged by circumstances take 5 deep breaths and procede. If a greater clarity is needed reach out to a coach, mentor or confidant. Make your baseline the “never compromize your reputation or integrity for money mindset”. By my estimation integrity is the corner stone for the foundation of effective leadership!
- 5) Passion: You must ABSOLUTELY do what you love and LOVE what you do. This is the way I avoid working because I am living my Dream! It is so very obvious when the “spring is in your step”
These 5 pillars are a recurring theme from my 6 figure training investment Geaned from top leaders of various industries. The leaders are 6,7, & 8 figure earners and the tip of the spear. Having honed the cutting edge making leadership easier to apply by providing tried and true evergreen tips. These tennents of wisdom have taken my and my team to the next level. I have applied them both personally and professionally, yielding amazing success. Take good care and have a great day! If you want to see more on Attraction Marketing Click Here
Take Good Care
Good Energy Brad